Website Gomez Floor Covering
Gomez Floor Covering is seeking a full-time Project Manager for our Dallas office. The Project Manager actively identifies and pursues new customers, increasing customer base, and supervises projects acquired.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Generates and develops non-customer business accounts to increase sales through cold calling; follows up on warm call leads provided by Company, vendors, and/or customers; and records and tracks progress on the Potential Customer Log.
- Knowledgeable in the services and materials provided by the Company.
- Responsible for continued education in current floor covering products and services.
- Establishes and maintains effective business relationships with vendor sales representatives.
- Meets with customers to inquire about customer needs, review product requirements, and determine possible opportunities.
- Updates customers on pricing updates, improvements to products, as well as the changes and enhancements undertaken in new product lines.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of each project.
- Ensures company quality assurance policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects by being knowledgeable of safety and risk hazards and planning appropriately.
- Ensures project documents are accurate, current, and complete.
- Creates and manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for each project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Coordinates with Superintendent and Production Manager for project scheduling.
- Shares all project contract/customer work order documents with Project Coordinator.
- General office support to include upkeep of individual office, shared office areas, file room, and library.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Quote Log, Potential Customer Log, and Bid Log due to Branch Manager and CFO.
- WIP Report – Review and respond to inquiries.
- Job Closures Report – Review and respond to inquiries.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) preferred. Combination of education and experience in lieu of education may be considered.
- Experience: 5 plus years of experience in Marketing/Project management.
- Computer Skills: High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Certifications & Licenses: Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org