Website Gomez Floor Covering
Gomez Floor Covering is seeking a full-time Estimator for our Dallas TX office. The Estimator provides cost estimates for flooring applications for commercial and municipality buildings. The estimation will include all the necessary materials required in the construction/finishing process.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Estimates the amount and type of material required to deliver the contracted specifications.
- Works with Project Manager to help predict the duration of the project and the cost involved.
- Calculates a final figure of the cost that will have to be incurred.
- Utilizes computer applications such as Callidus for determining quantities and costs of products
- Provides suitable plans for installation with seaming diagrams and layouts.
- Reads and understand blueprints and discuss them with the Project Manager, production crew
and the client.
- General office support; answers phones, filing, mailing and data entry.
- Performs other duties as required
- Prepares Excel spreadsheets and reports upon request of supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: College Degree Preferred. High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience: 2 plus years of experience in a related position, or an equivalent of education and experience
- Computer Skills: High level proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Certifications & Licenses: Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Other Requirements: General office equipment use
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org