Website Gomez Floor Covering
Gomez Floor Covering is seeking a full-time Project Manager for our San Antonio office. The Project Manager actively identifies and pursues new customers, increasing customer base, and supervises projects
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Meets with customers to review product requirements; determine available opportunities.
- Serves as point of contact between the company and the customers, providing updates on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Generates and develops non-customer business accounts to increase sales, mainly through the use of cold calling.
- Updates customers on the improvements to products, as well as the changes and enhancements undertaken in new product lines.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of each project and scope, including coordination of customer needs to installation staff; reviews product prior to delivery to client.
- Ensures company quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) preferred. Combination of education and experience in lieu of education.
- Experience: 5 plus years of experience in Marketing/Project management.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications.
- Certifications & Licenses: Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org